@everyone This week on Semux - 09/03/2018
- hd wallet code, close to release
- signature campaign removed and disqualifies multi accounts abusers
- Updated signature campaign rules
NOTE: We measure your post counts to verify your qualification. Your posts may get deleted by mods. If this happens, more than 1 new posts will be required.
- dev team is now on next level discussion on VM implementation
see progress here: https://github.com/semuxproject/semux-core/pull/63
- @honeycrypto is preparing marketing team to compliment VM launch
- community member @witoldsz updated semux.online light wallet
- community member @nozzlez updated pool list and added json dump
Payout send for last week's signature campaign.
Big move on cleaning up multi account abusers.
This week on Semux - 08/20/2018
Major movement on VM coding
Discussions on VM code
Orogvany is making huge progress on HD wallet(BIP-32) implementaion
Ethereum based Airdrop completed - 08/18/2018
You need an account in order to star coins, keep track of your portfolio, set up alerts, vote on coins as well as use all the other advanced features.