Focus on the front and accelerate the application landing.
The BCCon Global Blockchain Eco-Technology Conference, the most popular blockchain conference around the world in 2018, is about to open! From the perspectives of technology, community, content and audience, the conference will explore seven core propositions: core technology, blockchain finance, smart contracts, blockchain security, blockchain-as-a-service, blockchain ecology, and blockchain scenarios. Through the analysis of the current scenario application of the blockchain, it is easy to understood how the blockchain technology can effectively help the group companies reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Liu Guoping, the founder of Hero Node, was invited to participate in this conference, and will share the theme “How to develop a Dapp” to the audience as a mentor at the Lecture Hall on the August 21st. Let’s stay tuned.
1. Dapp is a decentralized application. Usually Dapp has a consensus mechanism and a token incentive model.
2. If you develop a Dapp from zero, the project will be extremely complicated, so most developers will choose a development platform to develop their own Dapp.
3. Ethereum is a Turing-complete blockchain development platform that allows anyone to build decentralized applications on the platform. At present, Ethereum is a relatively complete development ecology in the blockchain, with community support, development framework, development tools, blockchain browser and so on.
Dapp brings us unlimited imagination, only a lot of things can be done through code contracts, and no one is guaranteed, it is completely credible. We will wait and see for the changes that Dapp will bring to the future.
For more live highlights, please stay tuned for post-meeting reports.
In an open world, Hero Node welcomes any and all feedback. Especially helpful feedback will be rewarded!
- Plan the function of dBlog 2.0, we’ve added sort of functions to make the blog easier to use. It includes
Article update and historical version browsing
Personal page function and interface redesign
Separate the function of reading and writing
Add common functions such as pageviews and comments on the reading end
Add reward function, internationalization and mobile adaptation.
- Technical group discussions, clear tasks and assignments, and develop a rigorous development plan.
- Investigate IPFS-based distributed databases as data storage for dBlog 2.0.
- Improve the implementation of the view layer.
Hero Mobile Optimization
- Adjust the original interface such as adding Ethereum wallet function, storing keystore and private key, and optimizing file storage and read speed in order to make compatibility possible for future versions; Store asynchronous thread optimization processing for reading files to prevent memory leak produce.
- Implement the signature with entering users’ password and the stored keystore or private key, modify the signature internal callback process, optimize the signature execution speed, and manages the thread.
- Implement the function of changing the wallet password, deleting the wallet and QR code to import directly into the wallet, and speed up the modification of the password, delete the wallet and import the wallet by dint of the optimized performance above.
- Add the function of private key store and keystore export, along with creating a QR code address.
- Write the Makefile script of node, add the cross-compiled version of linux-amd64, realize the operation on macOS and linux, and then will launch on more platforms.
- Complete the port mapping of the node service to enable the external network can directly access the node service.
- Combine the js code of the IPFS module to implement node services in a unified manner.
- Add Hong Kong node, complete the deployment of Ethereum and Quantum Node.
Basic configuration of WeChat applet and development of front and rear
- Progress Initial development of the front page.
- Deploy and configure of the development environment under Tencent cloud
- User login and access to relevant user information.
- Get the required external API data in real time using the websocket channel service on the server side.
- Configure the local environment and install dependencies to realize the applet’s server can be run and tested locally, instead of uploading it to the development environment every time to test the code.
- Connect Node server and operate database.
1. On July the 29th, Hero Node marketing team members participated in the blockchain industry operation experience sharing exchange meeting, absorbed knowledge and experience from others in community construction.
2. On July the 31st, the Hero Node lockup incentives plan was completed, and the lockup was over with the 50563206 total locked HERs. The final annualized return is 30% stable rewards + 59% floating bonus. For protecting the benefits of investors, Hero Node will introduce and launch more similar plan in due course, so stay tuned.
3. On August the 8th, Hero Node marketing team members participated in the game public chain project open ceremony to learn about the application of blockchain technology in different industries and future imagination.
Hoping that the project can open a new era of blockchain games.