PumaPay (PMA) is an open-source payment platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform relies on its Pull Payment Protocol that enables users to carry out daily payments securely and safely on the blockchain. The platform brings about the flexibility and convenience of credit cards to the blockchain. It makes paying via the blockchain credible, efficient, cost effective and scalable. Users can also customize their own billing methods on the blockchain to suit their needs. Here are theShow more [+] features of this platform:
1. Pay-per-Use - charges clients depending on the number of uses
2. Fixed Recurring Amount Payments - Users can create contracts that charges them per a fixed period
3. Restricted Payment - Users' can customize to their preferences
4. Fixed Time Recurring - Set recurring payments based on time.
5. Shared Payment- Divide payments among several people
6. One Time/Single - Users can make a one-off payment
PumaPay platform is ideal for clients from various fields including entertainment, technology, travel, lifestyle and forex among others. The company has partnered with firms from these field including ImLive, Backpack, Wix.com, Traffic Partner.com, CAM4, Moburst, Rent24 and MojoHost among others.
PumaPay cannot be premined, so all participants will have a fair share at it when mining. It has moderate liquidity, is compatible with erc20 wallets and available for trading on Bittrex, HitBTC, Coinbene, IDEX and Upbit. Its ICO (Initial Coin Offering) ended on May 2018 and raised $117 million USD.
PumaPay team comprises of the CEO Yoav Dror, CTO Aristos Christofides, CFO Pantelis Foulis, and CIO Mat Stone among others.