Matrix AI Network is a public blockchain that combines the power of blockchain with that of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to solve the main challenges ailing the blockchain. The Network utilizes AI technology to enhance cyber security and intelligent contracts to enable auto-coding.
Matrix AI Network special features include:
- Auto-Coding Smart Contracts - use adaptive deep learning and Natural Language Programming to enable auto coding. Currently, it supports English and Chinese languagesShow more [+] rs to be added with time.
- Adaptive Blockchain Parameters - Facilitates the integration of private and public chains and also enables multi-chain collaboration. It is flexible enough to change and grow alongside users' growth.
- AI-Powered Cybersecurity - This tool identifies potential malware and bugs and stops them on their tracks using Dark Guardian while ensuring the smooth running of the network.
- Value-Added Green Mining- Utilizes Markov-Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) algorithm that has a lot of real-world applications. This algorithm is at the moment being used to enhance the accuracy and speed of cancer diagnosis at Beijing Cancer research Hospital.
- Dynamic Delegation Network - Runs on a distributed random clustering process that allows hybrid PoW and PoS consensus and reduces network's latency.
The platform's currency is an erc20 token and is not premined. Its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) ended on January 2018, raising $12.6 million. It is capped at one billion MAN tokens. The token is compatible with erc20 wallets and can be traded on various exchanges including Bitfinex, Huobi Global, KuCoin, HitBTC, CoinEgg, IDEX, LBank.info and Gate.io.
Matrix AI Network team include Owen Taothe CEO, Bill Li, Chief Network Architect, Steve Deng, Chief AI Scientist, John Zhu, Senior VP and Tim Shi, Chief Chip Scientist among others.
The company has partnered with Matrix AI Network Lab, Blockchain Expo, Coingogo, Block Show and Smart Mesh.