Basically, the $MASQ utility token plays an important role in both rewarding and safeguarding the network. It incentivizes users to contribute their bandwidth on the MASQ mesh network in order to provide content to other users. It also introduces an underlying cost component to functioning as a node in the mesh network, hence reducing botnet and DDoS attack vectors.
MASQ combines the advantages of VPN and Tor technology to develop a better next-generation security solution in which users are compensated for their support of an unfiltered, global web.
Users obtain online privacy and anonymity while also promoting Internet Freedom. By using the MASQ Network, customers have improved Internet access to obtain content that is unavailable in their location, as well as privacy protections that prevent their traffic from being scrutinised.
What is MASQ [MASQ]?
MASQ is an ERC-20 native utility coin that may be used to:
- Defending the network against botnets, DDoS attacks, and honeypots
- Users are rewarded for distributing and using bandwidth by enabling peer-to-peer transactions.
- MASQ tokens are used to pay and earn when using MASQ software. You will receive MASQ for all routing activities if you are actively providing content and supporting the mesh network. Simultaneously, when you request and consume material from the MASQ Network, you will be charged with MASQ tokens.
Who Are the Founders of MASQ [MASQ]?
KauriHero is the MASQ network’s co-founder and project manager. The majority of the community and the general public are aware that we just finished the majority of the integration necessary for Polygon Network, which provides our software and mesh network with the scale and performance it requires without being constrained by prohibitively high gas expenses.
Furthermore, we have been working with the Alchemist team, which has onboarded us for our Aludel reward programme. They also assisted in hosting our governance voting mechanism on the Crucible user platform, where contributing token holders may vote on ideas critical to the project’s future.
What Makes MASQ Unique?
MASQ is the world’s first decentralized, blockchain-based mesh network, developed from the bottom up with an open-source, inspectable codebase.
To make this solution available to all customers globally, MASQ is continually improving the development of its flagship program, MASQ Node:
- It is possible to run it from almost any platform.
- It uses blockchain technology, mesh networks, and normal internet infrastructure (HTTP/S, TCP, and so on).
- Users can earn and spend MASQ tokens on the network for the purpose of serving and consuming internet data.
- No personal data is collected from the user – no credit cards, no KYC, no data logging
Where Can You Buy MASQ [MASQ]?
If you’re looking for a place to purchase MASQ, the best cryptocurrency exchanges to use right now are ProBit Global, Uniswap (V2), SushiSwap, and QuickSwap.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Buy MASQ [MASQ] With Cash?
No. There is no direct method to purchase MASQ using cash. You can, however, utilize markets such as LocalBitcoins to first acquire BTC, and then complete the remainder of the procedures by moving your BTC to the appropriate AltCoin exchangers.
Are there any quick ways to buy MASQ [MASQ] in Europe?
Yes, in reality, Europe is one of the easiest countries to acquire cryptocurrency in general. There are also online banks where you can create an account and send funds to exchanges like Coinbase and Uphold.
On what factors does the price of MASQ [MASQ] Depend?
Exchange inflows and outflows, technical and fundamental changes, the news cycle, and the overall economic climate are all variables that impact MASQ’s price and market cap.
MASQ Official website – https://masq.ai/
MASQ Twitter – https://twitter.com/MASQ_ai
MASQ Medium –https://medium.com/masq-project