Hi all! Last week we had an amazing Q&A Session with George Dimitrov – CEO of Box2Table (@georgydimitrov), Alex Bedlitsky - CFO and co-founder (@Bedlitsky) and Edwin Lisowski - COO Box2Table. Thank you all for joining! But those who didn’t manage to be with us can read our short survey.
· What is Box2Table? It is the first blockchain business management platform for restaurants and suppliers. It is one of-a-kind blockchain platform that provides restaurant businesses with a comprehensive cloud-based Point-of-Sale (POS) terminal; an automated inventory management system powered by artificial intelligence and a decentralized blockchain trading platform between owners of small and large businesses as well as producers and distributors of products.
· Why it is better than Amazon? Amazon is now operating strictly in the US, Box2Table is building the clientele outside States. Plus Amazon doesn’t offer all variety of services that Box2Table do- such as POs terminals and inventory management.
· Potential of the platform: to convert a significantly higher percentage revenue into profit on a monthly basis. Majority of transactions will be conducted locally- most of the processes will be automated with AI’s help. However, for big international orders, experienced team will take care of all the paperwork and logistics on a case- to- case basis.
· Box2Table was tested locally in New York City and Hanover. Clients are: Delicatessen (Soho), Bea Times Square.
· Two kind of tokens: B2D - Internal crypto-currency created with a sole purpose of transactions between participating entities of the Box2Table platform. B2C - Cryptocurrency is designed to support and develop the Box2Table platform and to benefit token’s holders as the company grows. The price of the transactional B2D token is fixed and it is designed for sole usage within the Box2Table platform. Additional emission of the internal token is determined by the turnover of funds on the platform and company’s reserves on consolidated accounts.
· Box2table platform is universal and can be used both with and without cryptocurrency- just using any fiat money. Secondly, for people who are interested in the technology but not very familiar, it is going to be easy to switch as most of the processes are automated (AI).
· Platform plans to start the expansion in both Western and Eastern Europe. Later, Asia and most competitive market -the US.
The blockchain is growing. There are 1500 cryptocurrencies out there. It looks like everything could be blockchainified. And it is. The Next Web asked most prominent experts to remember the ridiculous blockchain use cases. KICKICO put two cents in.